In uses internal:
- tire, influenza, cooling
- miss of appetite
- ulcers stomach and of the duodenum
- hyperlipemy of blood
- pulmonary problems
- cardiovascular and coronary diseases
- arterial hypertension
In general one takes from 2 to 4 cuillérées with coffee per day, but certain experts advise jusqu’with 200 ml/jour. There are also herb teas of sheets or bark of sea buckthorn.
In uses external:
- cutaneous eczema and other problems
- prevention and cicatrization of the wounds due to radiations,
- deceleration of the wrinkles
- hair : films and falls.